Water Damage Rialto
When it comes to taking on the challenges presented by a ceiling leak, water heater failure, or any other means of water invasion, people rely on the expertise, skill, and trustworthiness of 911 Restoration Riverside owners Cornel and Claudia Lacatus, along with their water damage Rialto team.
Solving water damage variables and mitigating the increased loss that a water invasion can cause requires speed and this is why Cornel, Claudia, and the water damage Rialto team are able to be anywhere within 45 minutes of a distress call.
“Not only can we be anywhere quickly, but we are also available to take on emergency water damage 24/7/365 too,” Claudia says. “That way no matter what happens, when, or where, we can be there to take care of it quickly.”
In addition to being at the scene of a water damage crisis quickly and at any time they are needed, Cornel, Claudia and the water damage Rialto team will also make sure to bring all of the latest drying technology to each project they take on so that there is nothing to stand in their way of a total restoration.
Don’t let your home fall victim to the effects of a water damage event from a ceiling leak, toilet overflow, water heater failure, or any other source of trouble. Contact Cornel, Claudia, and the water damage Rialto team with 911 Restoration Riverside and get everything taken care of by the professionals today!
Prevention of Water Damage Amounts to Simple Maintenance
Cornel, Claudia, and the water damage Rialto team know everything there is about what to do when water damage has already taken place, but they are also specialists when it comes to preventing such instances in the first place too.
“Rain or shine, we take calls every day from folks who just want to know what can be done to keep their home or business safe from water damage,” Cornel says. “That is why we spent some time and created a list of all the things that people can do to protect their property from the extremes of weather, or just simple wear and tear too.”
- Make sure to clean out the gutters and downspouts of any clogged leaf matter, debris, or gunk of any sort that has accumulated. These blockages can allow overflows to occur which can spill into your home and cause spreading, warping and mass water damage on the interior.
- Take the time now and again to trim the trees on your property for any dead limbs that may be in danger of falling onto your home when there is high wind or rain. These can impale your ceiling and roof and then allow water to pour inside.
- Inspect the pipes that are exposed in your home for any rust, dripping or corrosion of any kind that may indicate a weak spot that can fail when put under greater pressure. Fixing a pipe is vastly cheaper than fixing the room that water damage occurs in because of a piping failure.
- Never place anything into your plumbing system that it was not designed to handle. This can include mult-ply paper, and even products that claim to be biodegradable as these can obstruct the flow and cause a sewage backup to occur.
- Have a pluming or restoration expert come and inspect your whole system to elucidate any small issues before they become major water damage challenges down the road.
“These are some of the most common forms of water damage and their corresponding solutions,” Claudia says. “But there are a huge number of other things that people can do to protect their property, and if people have questions about something not listed here, they should give us a call to find out more.”
If your home is already experiencing a ceiling leak, water heater failure, or any other means of water intrusion, then you should contact Cornel, Claudia, and the water damage Rialto team with 911 Restoration Riverside today!
Window Leaks Cause Wet Drywall and Soaked Carpet
Cornel, Claudia, and the water damage Rialto team with 911 Restoration Riverside know all there is about the various ways that water can invade a home, and this is why they were so quick to work on a recent window leak job that they were called out for.
“When the homeowner called us, they reported that the drywall around their window, and the carpet underneath were soaked through with storm water,” Claudia says. “So we went right over to provide emergency restoration services so that her soaked carpet wouldn’t turn into a moldy one too.”
When Cornel, Claudia and the water damage Rialto team got to the property they found the cause of the water invasion was in fact a poor sealant around the windows themselves and the heavy rain was leaking into the window sill, down the support joists, into the wall, and onto the floor where it soaked the carpet through.
“My team and I put up barriers on the outside of the house to stop the rain from hitting the windows, and then we took out only what we needed to in order to assess the situation,” Cornel says. “That’s when we could see the extent of the damage and determined that it only required a simple sealant fix to bring up to code and eliminate any future flooding.”
Don’t let poor sealant around your windows, a ceiling leak, toilet overflow, water heater failure, or any other form of water damage ruin your lovely home.
Contact Cornel, Claudia, and the water damage Rialto team with 911 Restoration Riverside and get everything solved once and for all today!